In Case Studies
Rujul-TMS Task Management System
Productivity is a system. Productivity requires discipline. But productivity by itself is nothing.But when applied on various tasks the meaning becomes clear. Apply productivity to your daily tasks and you get them done. But when you have lots and lots of tasks you will eventually lose track of them.
Every day we spend most of the time on urgent but low priority tasks while the most important tasks get put off until another day. Unfortunately, “another day” never seems to arrive. The Pareto principle of 80/20 rule applies here i.e. 80% of most important work gets completed if you try to figure out the 20% of high priority tasks.
Basically it’s difficult to manage or monitor all projects and their tasks manually. Managers or leads fails to remember many schedules or tasks, priorities tasks, achieve deadline and evaluate employees. These things make simple things difficult.
Analysis & Solution
Task Management System is developed for RnR DataLex Pvt Ltd. The scope of this software is to replace most of existing paper and manual work and provide an elegant process-oriented interface for ITes departments of Company.
TMS is full automation of RnR’s ITes Sector which includes Transcription, BFSI and Data Entry department. TMS will manage multiple processes of ITes department in one system. It will manage Clients, Projects, Resources, Vendors and Finance.
TMS is to build on web-based RIA technology which is proven to be a platform independent media in information technology field. The web-based RIA technology reduces overheads of software & its dependency installations, maintaining software media in any form, faster updates and most importantly,it’s available throughout organization as its browser based and centralized system.
This increases employee’s productivity, scheduling efficiency, reducing paperwork and increasing company profitability.
- Client Management
- Project Management
- Campaign Management
- Resource Management
- Account Management
- Task Management
- Report Management
- Contacts Management
- Messaging System
- Helps you to organize, assign tasks and prioritize tasks from a central place.
- Allows you to keep track of deliverables and manage deadlines
- Proper schedules, continuous uninterrupted workflow with no delays and finish projects in time
- Break down complex projects into many, related or dependent tasks and effectively manage them
- Eliminates the need to remember all tasks and makes you more productive by sending timely reminders
- Integration of all work to assure a quality project for the clients at reduced cost
- Providing access to all Clients, Projects and Campaign-related information and communications in a central location from a single interface.
- Knowing at a glance the current status of Projects and Campaigns.
- Improving client satisfaction by providing more timely and substantive communications.
- Simplifying the conflict checking process.
- Saving time.
- Capturing more billable time.
- Automating the new client and project intake process.
- Alerting system for tasks and events.
- Creating customized workflow.
- Getting new employees up to speed more quickly.
- Protecting firm assets and institutional knowledge.
- Providing firm management with productivity metrics.
- Attracting and retaining the most desirable new clients and staff based the firm’s reputation for outstanding client service.